The unique CliffsNotes learn courses provide specialist remark on significant subject matters, plots, characters, literary units, and ancient historical past. the newest iteration of titles during this sequence additionally function glossaries and visible parts that supplement the vintage, widely used format.
In CliffsNotes on Uncle Tom's Cabin, you find Harriet Beecher Stowe's such a lot memorable and socially appropriate novel—a e-book that, while released in 1852, galvanized public opinion opposed to slavery in a manner by no means obvious earlier than. the tale follows the lives of 2 slaves: Eliza, who escapes slavery along with her son, and Tom, who needs to undergo humiliation, abuse, and torture inflicted by means of his owners.
This examine advisor takes you even though Eliza and Tom's trips by means of delivering summaries and commentaries on every one bankruptcy of the radical. severe essays offer you perception into the key subject matters of the unconventional, in addition to the novel's constitution and Gothic parts. different good points that assist you examine include
- Character analyses of the most characters
- A personality map that graphically illustrates the relationships one of the characters
- A part at the existence and history of Harriet Beecher Stowe
- A assessment part that checks your knowledge
- A source middle filled with books, articles, motion pictures, and net sites
Classic literature or modern day treasure—you'll are aware of it all with professional info and perception from CliffsNotes research guides.