By M. Atiq
Read Online or Download Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Risk Factors PDF
Best cardiovascular books
* A finished resource of data at the administration of cardiogenic surprise * a part of the AHA medical sequence released at the side of the yank center organization * specializes in high-interest and rising issues in heart problems unique to cardiologists and different healthcare companies * a useful gizmo for investigating, comparing and treating probably the most very important lingering demanding situations in acute cardiovascular care
Now attaining a bigger viewers, [this ebook] serves as an outstanding total contribution to the swiftly evolving box of interventional cardiology. -- Doody agencies, Inc. Loaded with assistance, tips, and professional suggestions to daily medical difficulties, this ebook is a needs to for all experts and trainees appearing cardiac catheterizations.
Within the fast moving international of medical education, scholars are usually inundated with the what of electrophysiology with no the why. This new textual content is designed to inform the tale of electrophysiology in order that the doubtless disparate myriad observations of scientific perform come into concentration as a cohesive and predictable entire.
- Diastology: Clinical Approach to Diastolic Heart Failure, 1e
- Cardiac Regeneration using Stem Cells
- Cardiovascular Effects of Inhaled Ultrafine and Nano-Sized Particles
- Healthy Heart Keep Your Cardiovascular System Healthy and Fit at Any Age, 15th edition
Additional info for Recent Advances in Cardiovascular Risk Factors
Reduction of remnant lipoprotein cholesterol concentrations by cilostazol in patients with intermittent claudication. Atherosclerosis 2003; 171: 337-42.  Lee JH, Oh GT, Park SY, et al. Cilostazol reduces atherosclerosis by inhibition of superoxide and tumor necrosis factor-alpha formation in low-density lipoprotein receptor- null mice fed high cholesterol. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2005; 313: 502-509.  Kawakami A, Tanaka A, Chiba T, et al. Remnant lipoprotein-induced smooth muscle cell proliferation involves epidermal growth factor receptor transactivation.
9] Kasteline JJ, Jukema IW , Zwinderman AH, et al. Lipoprotein lipase activity is associated with severity of angina pectoris. Circulation 2000; 102:1629-33  Igarashi Y, Tamura Y, Suzuki K, et al. Coronary artery spasm is a major cause of sudden cardiac arrest in surviors without underlying heart disease. Coron Artery Dis 1993; 4: 177-185.  Takeichi S, Nakajima Y, Yukawa N, et al. Association of plasma triglyceride-rich lipoprotein remnants with “Pokkuri disease”. Legal Med 2001; 3: 84- 94.
Barrett and G. Schonfeld, Metabolic modes of action of the statins in hyperlipoproteinemias. Atherosclerosis 1998; 141: 203–207.  A. Dart, G. Jerums, G. , A multicenter, double-blind, one-year study comparing safety and efficacy of atorvastatin versus simvastatin in patients with hypercholesterolaemia. Am J Cardiol 1997; 80: 39–44. N. Ginsberg, Hypertriglyceridemia: New insights and new approaches to pharmacologic therapy. Am J Cardiol 2001; 87: 1174–1180. R. R. Barrett and P. Vicini, The HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor atorvastatin increases the fractional clearance of postprandial triglyceride-rich liporpoteins in miniature pigs.